Annual General Meeting
As a charitable organization, OFO holds an Annual General Meeting (AGM) to report to members on the state of the club.
Information provided to members included the audited financial reports, and reports from the board on the club’s activities in the past year. At the AGM. members review, then vote to approve the minutes from the previous year’s AGM, the audited financial reports, the board reports, and nominations for the Board.
Questions, Comments, or Nominations for the Board of Directors
If you have any questions, comments, would like to submit a nomination for OFO’s Board of Directors, or volunteer, please send to email Jeff Skevington, OFO President at: email@example.com.
2023 Annual General Meeting, Peterborough, Ontario
OFO’s 2023 Convention and AGM will take place in Peterborough, Ontario in September.
We invite you to read the AGM materials package (here) that includes:
- Jeff Skevington’s President’s Message
- the Treasurer’s Report and 2022 financial statements
- minutes from the 2022 AGM
- Board of Directors summary
- write-ups on all of OFO’s activities (membership, conservation, outreach, fundraising, publications, OBRC, young birders, webinars, trips, EDI, Ontbirds, and public communications and all things done to serve our membership and the birding community!)
2022 Annual General Meeting, September 24th, Leamington, Ontario
OFO’s 2022 AGM was held on September 24th, in Leamington during the annual convention. Meeting material and recording are at the links below:
Video recording of the AGM on Ontario Field Ornithogists YouTube Channel